Author Topic: Trouble downloading new apps  (Read 6656 times)

cheneyfam

• View Profile
Trouble downloading new apps
« on: November 08, 2010, 08:13:31 AM »
Hi, Just downloaded youwave, I'm trying to install Pocket Empires, is this possible? Also I cannot seem to open and/or find the market.  When I get to it, I try to open and it says "Not found, error 404" Am I doing something wrong?

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble downloading new apps
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 11:59:11 AM »
Are you using Pocket Empires Online? We just tried and it seems working fine. Please see the screen capture attached.

YouWave for Android does not contain Market app, which has to be licensed from Google. You need to download the free apps of your interests from various websites (GetJar, Slideme, etc.) or from YouWave "Get Online Apps" panel, or get them from your phone. Your "error 404" seems to be an error of network connectivity. YouWave supports network connection on the Android side. Can you reach other websites using the browser on the right side (Android side) of YouWave?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 12:29:54 PM by YouWaveAdmin »
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

cheneyfam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
I'm very new to all of this.  I can get to other websites, just when I click on the download from market am I getting this message.  Can you tell me where you found the PE app from? once I figure this out, I will be able to tell lots of other people how to do this.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 12:41:32 PM »
Because YouWave for Android does not have Market application, it cannot download apps from Android Market directly.

A google search showed the following download link for the game of your interest: http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/pocket-empires. Please note that YouWave LLC is not responsible for applications downloaded from third-party sites.

Thanks in advance for letting other people know about YouWave.

For users of prolonged game playing, a new version which supports state saving will be announced very soon.

YouWave Admin
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 12:59:01 PM by YouWaveAdmin »
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download