Author Topic: Missing Applications  (Read 3889 times)

Vanyali

• View Profile
Missing Applications
« on: November 30, 2010, 08:00:43 AM »
I downloaded and installed the youwave program without any problems. I then downloaded and installed the Android Alchemy game. When the installation was complete it told me I could find the game in the "all apps" tab, but nothing was there. I tried installing another game and the same thing happened. I do not know where they went nor how to find them.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing Applications
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »
The games (apk files) are downloaded to your current YouWave app directory, which is shown in the blue bar on top of the program window. If you go to that directory using Windows Explorer, you should see a file named "b8972fe6-afb7-102d-9790-6ec07c99d928.apk" (this is the Alchemy apk file and is named by the third-party site). Then in the YouWave program, choose "Edit->refresh icons". You should see the Alchemy icon there.

You can change your current directory to another one by selecting "File-> select apps dir".

Your problem could be caused by a permission issue. What is your OS type (win7, vista, or xp) and what is your current YouWave app directory?

Thanks,
YouWave Support Team
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download