Author Topic: A Few Suggestions  (Read 7797 times)

wizzdome

• View Profile
A Few Suggestions
« on: July 07, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
Just a few things that I had in mind with the app (which is great I love playing with the android on my laptop) ((THANK YOU!!!)

1)I noticed that the memory is not that large (sdcard is - 700+ mb) possibility of expanding the size or possibly have sdcard folder be the gateway to the pc's c drive or atleast an option to manually set the size of the sd card.

2)Would be nice for the media players and photo gallery to search the pc for media from the computer... or make some sort of way to copy to and from the sd card for use with certain things...

3)Would also be nice if you could fullscreen the android or controll screen size to some degree I like to keep my pc at 1280/800 which the screen is still awkward on it... if i reduce size to 1024/768 i get nearly a full screen effect from the emulator except a small portion of the sidebar window.

4)Finally would be nice to toggle the sidebar off and on so that it is not a distraction (eye sore)((sorry))

just my few bits hope you like any of my suggestions just my thoughts out side of those things i think the app is great would like to be able to install more apps not sure why certain apk installs and others dont but i figure it has something to do with the internal makings of the emulator so i will definitely be keeping my eye on this and watching for updates!!!

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Few Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 11:50:30 PM »
Thanks for loving playing YouWave. Your inputs are taken. Some are easy to do, like #4, and some are not trivia.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

wizzdome

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:49 PM »
thanks for listening if you ever need beta testers for any of your work on youwave i would be happy to help!

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:29:34 AM »
Now that 2.0.0 is released. Your suggestion #4 is done. Hope you enjoy the new version.

arvislacis

• View Profile
    • Vārddienis
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 12:05:33 PM »
:)

Art

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 09:37:23 AM »
Can you plse devise a way to see the files displayed in different formats (i.e., details, alphabetically) ?

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »
Can you plse devise a way to see the files displayed in different formats (i.e., details, alphabetically) ?

Trying to understand the rational behind it. Do you have too many files that it's hard for you to find some? And also, what kind of details you have in mind? File name, date, size, etc, or some app information?