Author Topic: YouWave error  (Read 29677 times)

gba93

• View Profile
YouWave error
« on: October 31, 2011, 10:32:20 AM »
I am gtting the following message when trying to run my apk file - Installation Failed [INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY - could you advise possible causes/solutions.

Thank you

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: YouWave error
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »
Usually, this is caused by missing libraries that the app depends on. For example, when the app is dependable on Google Map apis, it will fail to install because Google Map library(and all google apps), a proprietary library, is not included in the YouWave build.

However, some users succeeded in installing these apps on their own, for instance, http://www.taringa.net/posts/hazlo-tu-mismo/12933961/Android-market-en-Youwave-_-Posiblemente-Tablets_-Solucion.html
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

aj5189

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 07:28:52 AM »
i downloaded all the media library files from whatsapp site....can u tell me where should i put them in order to make whatsapp get installed ?

e60gue

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 02:28:42 AM »
so basically we should do the installation manually? some of the programs works well but after a while it shows process.(application name) has ... and need to be forced closed.. after reinstallation, its fine again until a couple of days using.. reinstalling is kind of a nuisance.. but I dont mind since it is working in the end

evvil1

• View Profile
Re: YouWave Integrity Install Check Failed --- ERROR MSG
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 05:02:44 PM »
For my first time today I attempted to install YouWave to my PC.  Once it was downloaded and clicked install I received the following error message. 

Installer integrity check has failed.  Common causes included incomplete download and damaged media.  Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.  More information at http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_ERROR

maiden

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 08:06:34 AM »
Same error here for different whatsapp versions with youwave 2.0.0!!

Does downloading Google apks help solve this??

PLEASE HELP!

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »
Please use the latest YouWave version 2.1.2.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 08:17:41 PM »
i downloaded all the media library files from whatsapp site....can u tell me where should i put them in order to make whatsapp get installed ?

Sorry. This thread was missed. Please check this video for how to make Whatsapp work: http://youwave.com/blog/?p=126.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: YouWave Integrity Install Check Failed --- ERROR MSG
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »
For my first time today I attempted to install YouWave to my PC.  Once it was downloaded and clicked install I received the following error message. 

Installer integrity check has failed.  Common causes included incomplete download and damaged media.  Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.  More information at http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_ERROR

The "installer integrity" error has something to do with the file downloaded. Please use Firefox to download from YouWave site.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 08:21:30 PM »
so basically we should do the installation manually? some of the programs works well but after a while it shows process.(application name) has ... and need to be forced closed.. after reinstallation, its fine again until a couple of days using.. reinstalling is kind of a nuisance.. but I dont mind since it is working in the end

Sorry, we missed this question.

It is our quality issue. Can you please let us know which application that has this problem?

pytius

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 03:51:23 AM »
Hello to everybody. What it happens to me is that when I install Youwave (last version), when finished, I get the message: "initialization error, please reinstall Youwave". I´ve tried to install for several times, and I always get the same meesage. My OS is windows 7. Thanks in advanced.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 04:56:12 AM by pytius »

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 10:56:35 PM »
 Can you please paste the exact error message shown here?

pytius

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 01:50:32 AM »
Of course I can. The message exactly says: "Initialization Error: Please reinstall Youwave". I´ve pasted the image of the error anyway. Thanks.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »
Can you let us know what are the files under your directory <user name>\.Virtualbox\Machines\youwave_vm01? It seems that they are corrupted.

pytius

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 08:49:11 AM »
Hy again. I´ve made something since last time, and now I don´t get that error but a different one. I´ve uninstalled Youwave and after, instead of installinig in my user, I´ve installed in administrator account. By doing this, Youwave installs correctly, but after choosing the trial version, the error message I get is: "Error: Youwave failed to read C:\Users\SÚPER\youwave\android apps\apps.xml. I paste the image message and the file apps.xml. By the way, I´ve realised that when I start Youwave from my user (not administrator), I get the error message I explained before ("Initialization Error: Please reinstall Youwave"), so I´ll tell you what you asked me:files under my <user name>\.Virtualbox\Machines\youwave_vm01 are: 2 empty folders (Logs, Snapshots) and the following files (Machines391674.xml and youwave_vm01.xml). I´ll paste only the last one, because the first one is too big to be able to be pasted. Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:10:11 AM by pytius »