Author Topic: YouWave error  (Read 29688 times)

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: YouWave error
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »
Looks like this time, the error is caused by the character "Ú" in your user name.

It is a known problem.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

pytius

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »
Hello. It was really like you say. By changing username "SÚPER" to "SUPER", the problem with the error message  "Error: Youwave failed to read C:\Users\SÚPER\youwave\android apps\apps.xml" has been fixed, and Youwave now starts normally. I´m really grateful, really. Now it remains, may be a minor problem, the first one I told you: when I want to start Youwave from a different user from "SUPER" , one with no administrator permission, Youwave doesn´t start and I get the message  "Initialization Error: Please reinstall Youwave". Do you think it would be possible to fix this error?. Thanks in advance.

giuliana

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 01:27:14 PM »
Can you let us know what are the files under your directory <user name>\.Virtualbox\Machines\youwave_vm01? It seems that they are corrupted.

Hello, I have the same problem. The error is: "installarion error.Please reinstall the product". The files on my directory <user name>\.Virtualbox\Machines\youwave_vm01
are machines30982
youwave_vm01
youwave_vm01.xml-prev
and the folders:
logs with VBox, Vbox.log.1, Vbox.log.2 and Vbox.log.3
snapshots with {2fed2fcb-e77b-46a1-aba6-169382521c2b}.sav

I was using youwave normally till yesterday I close the emulator and I put hibernate and now I can't access. I only use the emulator for whatsapp.
I hope you can help me!
Thank you

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 08:45:05 PM »
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download