Author Topic: should i uninstall .net and visual c++ so that youwave runs fine  (Read 4561 times)

ishinida

• View Profile
the window on the right side i.e android window just doesn't show that its loading;sometimes it ends up on creating android ID and nothing seems to proceed so far.i just can download some android apps in the browser window and as i try running them by double clicking it says some sort of that the android OS isn't ready and that i have to wait before retrying.i just wonder whats wrong with my PC if this great program works for you guys.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: should i uninstall .net and visual c++ so that youwave runs fine
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »
We suspect that some users cannot start Android side of window because of the interaction with .NET and VC. However, it is unproven. So we do not recommend users to do such drastic actions.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

ishinida

• View Profile
Re: should i uninstall .net and visual c++ so that youwave runs fine
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 04:23:03 PM »
Well i just started it and aah its now working .i think when its installed some files get missing because i guess that was after the fourth time i installed it again.perhaps i was somehow not that patient or maybe my PC was at that time a bit slow.thanks for you advice as i have let my .net and visual c++ still working. ;)