Author Topic: How to transfer itunes library to android?  (Read 3720 times)

abwagen

• View Profile
How to transfer itunes library to android?
« on: May 16, 2016, 08:42:39 PM »
I have a large itunes music library on my windows computer and I want to transfer it to Android. How could I do this via Youwave or there is another way out? What your suggestion?

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to transfer itunes library to android?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 10:29:20 PM »
Copy mp3 files to C:\Users\Public. YouWave can read the files in this directory as path /c
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

Franklin11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 04:55:14 AM »
I have a large itunes music library on my windows computer and I want to transfer it to Android. How could I do this via Youwave or there is another way out? What your suggestion?

If the music you need to transfer is downloaded from iTunes store, the music will not play properly on your Samsung Galaxy ace. You can convert the audio files to conventional mp3 file and then transfer it to phone, and other solution is try some software to directly transfer music from iTunes to Android.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 06:33:50 PM by Franklin11 »

abwagen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 07:32:39 PM »
Copy mp3 files to C:\Users\Public. YouWave can read the files in this directory as path /c

Only a portion of music is pasted. I don't know if it was the problem with protection.

abwagen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »

If the music you need to transfer is downloaded from iTunes store, the music will not play properly on your Samsung Galaxy ace. You can convert the audio files to conventional mp3 file and then transfer it to phone, and other solution is try some software to directly transfer music from iTunes to Android.

I see the problem now. I will test it out. thanks

JamesRaymond87

• Android Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Download Apk Installer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 02:24:13 AM »
 ???, it is so simple that anybody can do easily, but dire disappointment is that no one answered smartly here.So, that Non-Technical people could benefit from this thread.

Disclaimer: I am not posing myself 'Smarter',and my opinion is not meaning to offend anyone intentionally or unintentionally.

Well, Lets come back to question Again,;How to Transfer iTunes library to Android'?
Then Answer for this question is stated below:

First, You'll plug your any Android device (Smartphone or Tablet) into Desktop computer. But at this stage, you will set your smartphone in MTP Mode so that process of files transferring could be made easier.

Second, Now open File Explorer Window and then navigate Music folder of your device.See this" Wess PC---> Ele 90-->Internal Storage----> Music. Look, How simple is that..

Third, At this step you will open File Explorer Windows, 'Just Right-Click on 'Wess PC' and then click on 'Open in a New Windows', and now you will have to find iTunes Music library. See this= Wess PC--->Music---->Then iTunes----> iTunes Media----> Music.

Fourth and Final Step, Here you will have two files open opposite to one and another,, this proximity will help you in simple dragging-n-dropping of single file or complete folders.

AbigailJones

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 02:15:49 AM »
This is a waste of time. Are you actually post in the forum and wait for some guys to give a solution? The ways they offered, which I've read, is either complicated or wrong. You should try using a tool to transfer the music from iTunes Library to Android.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:11:48 AM by AbigailJones »

Citypyro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 12:03:48 AM »
I also have a similar question. How to transfer itunes music to android? i have tried many converters such as mp3 compressor and wondershare, but all of them not compatible with my devices.

tyrew

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 02:04:20 AM »
Sync the data from iTunes to iphone, and backup those files from iphone to pc, then you can move data to android device. A detailed guide,  transfer music from iTunes to android.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 02:10:03 AM by tyrew »