Author Topic: REQUEST FOR SUPPORT OF TITANIUM BACKUP  (Read 4734 times)

gizmogamer

• View Profile
REQUEST FOR SUPPORT OF TITANIUM BACKUP
« on: April 29, 2012, 06:33:41 AM »
hey titanium backup doesn't work on youwave its an app that needs root access the error displayed is titanium stopped working unexpectedly force close...

Spitfire

• «The Fire King»
    • View Profile
    • «El Diario de un Cruzado» v1.4
Re: REQUEST FOR SUPPORT OF TITANIUM BACKUP
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »
Since the release of our first version, we have been receiving many users' feedback and we have been constantly improving the product. Even so, we need to emphasize an obvious point to our users - not all apps are supported. The following apps right now are not supported:

1. Apps that require hardware sensors to work, such as GPS, accelerometer etc.
2. Apps that contain ARM native code.
3. Apps that use closed source APIs, such as Google Map API.

We are working on expanding our product coverage. For example, one work that is undergoing is to simulate those sensor functions.

We can proudly say that YouWave for Android is a product of engineering excellence. If you have apps that do not work but are not from the above categories, please let us know. We are eager to investigate the issue and improve the product.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

YouWave Team

Seriously, I don't really understand where the apps (asking for a "rooted" device) fit. This happened to me with GameCIH / CheatEngine.

tyrew

• View Profile
Re: REQUEST FOR SUPPORT OF TITANIUM BACKUP
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 01:57:48 AM »
There are also many backup apps that doesn't require root, Helium backup. You can also use direct data transfer tools. I like to use android file transfer software to backup data from phone to pc directly.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 02:09:02 AM by tyrew »