Author Topic: I can not run apk file in youwave  (Read 20157 times)

kbt0000

• View Profile
I can not run apk file in youwave
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:02:41 PM »
I am new user of youwave and have some questions.I download apk files from internet like root explorer , terminal emulator into my pc, and go on their path ( on the pc) to run them in youwave, but it fail. It inform me that" its forced to close ( the apk files). Anybody give me the solution for that? Another question is that are some apps like terminal emulator available in youwave and if it is how to run them
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:03:21 AM by kbt0000 »

natalie443

• View Profile
Re: I can not run apk file in youwave
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 01:05:11 AM »
how do i download google play app or the market bag thing on my andriod, because everytime i go on google play and  press install on a game or app i want it always come up with , you haven't accessed the play store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account, but the thing is i havent got the white shopping bag on the, how do i get it, and how do i put music,pics and videos on my android :)

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I can not run apk file in youwave
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 02:02:17 PM »
1. There is a terminal emulator in YouWave. Go to Dev tools. It's right there.

2. To install Android Market (provided by a third party), go to "View"->Online Content->Click on the "Market" Installer. After it is downloaded, you can run the "Installer" and get Android Market running. It is an old version of Market. But it works fine.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download