Author Topic: YouWave Android WhatsApp Error  (Read 14024 times)

Connecttt

• View Profile
YouWave Android WhatsApp Error
« on: October 02, 2012, 06:30:40 AM »
Hello!

I've been using WhatsApp on YouWave, worked perfectly.
But now I cannot log in, when I click on the app I'm getting an error saying: "The Application WhatsApp (process com.whatsapp) has stopped unexpecedly. Please try again."

This happend when I wanted to close YouWave and someone right at that moment was talking to me. At the same time I was closing WhatApp, i've received that message.
I tried looking on the internet and saw that you can try 'force stop' via the Menu Button, but I couldn't click on it. Then I saw somewhere else to try delete data. I did that.. But now it's like uninstalled -_-, which I didn't expect to happen. So now when I clicked back on the app (cause it was still there), they gave me the option agree & continue and to insert my phone number (just like when you want to register), well, did that. But when I insert my number, the whole app gave again an error. And now when I click on it, it says the same error: "The Application WhatsApp (process com.whatsapp) has stopped unexpecedly. Please try again."

So what can I do to use WhatsApp again? :)

Thanks in advance!

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: YouWave Android WhatsApp Error
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 11:07:29 PM »
Please uninstall WhatsApp. Restart YouWave and then reinstall WhatsApp.

To start from scratch, you can use the file <user>/.Virtualbox/Harddisks/youwave_vm_01_golen.vdi to replace youwave_vm01.vdi. In this way, you have a fresh data to start.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

Connecttt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
Alright, thanks! I've tried, after I posted this topic, to uninstall it multiple times. But it still gave me that same error after entering my phone number..

But I'll try the 'start from the scratch'.

marufino

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 06:36:47 AM »
Hello!
  I´m having the same problem. I uninstalled Whatsapp a number of times. Downloaded the latest version. I get the same error message when the app is trying to verify my cell number.

I don´t know how to do the start from scratch you mentioned. I saw that I have both files in the Virtualbox folder. The one ....golden is much bigger than the other one.

Could you please tell me how I can do the fresh start?

Thank you very much!

abhilash

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 11:07:26 PM »
i just downloaded youwave....i also installed two apps namely whatsapp and google play store...i try running them but it says andriod os is'nt ready....i've been waiting for over an hour but still it says the the same thing anyone pls help?!

YouWaveModerator

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 07:15:11 AM »
Please read FAQ 1

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) here: http://youwave.com/forum/index.php?topic=3439.0
DO NOT SEND PERSONAL MESSAGES

dotcomlb99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 03:24:24 AM »
I saw somewhere else to try delete data. I did that.. But now it's like uninstalled -_-, which I didn't expect to happen. So now when I clicked back on the digital agency lebanon app (cause it was still there), they gave me the option agree & continue and to insert my phone number (just like when you want to register), well, did that. But when I insert my number, the whole app gave again an error. And now when I click on it,