Author Topic: Lack of memory?  (Read 3508 times)

Quick273

• View Profile
Lack of memory?
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:18:43 AM »
I recently downloaded your trial version  2.3 Gingerbread (Basic Version)and have been using it to play an android game that I really enjoy on my pc. I have seriously been considering purchasing it. Unfortunately, there seems to be a small problem since the game I play (Dark Summoner) just updated. I noticed when I first downloaded the game that if I didn't transfer it to the "phone" memory from whatever is used for the sd, it would be gone when I closed down YouWave and restarted. What really hurts is there is a 6 day delay to prevent you from using a Dark Summoner account on multiple devices. So, if the program "disappears" from the sd area, I have to re-download it and I'm looking at 6 days till I can play that account again. As I mentioned, Dark Summoner just recently did an update and when I go to move it to the "phone" memory I get this error message. "Failed to move application. There is not enough storage left". If there's not enough storage, I honestly cant bring myself to pay any amount for something I cant use. My main question is, is there a way to increase the "phone" memory so I can update the game and actually have it there more than just that once?

recon

• View Profile
Re: Lack of memory?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 03:31:08 AM »
By phone storage you're probably reffering to the internal storage, the Home edition has got 64GB of space, from which 4GB is used as internal storage.
The Basic edition has significantly less internal storage, you might want to consider testing our Home edition, sorry for any inconveniences
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 03:39:14 AM by YouWaveModerator »

Quick273

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 12:15:30 AM »
Thank you for the quick reply. I'm actually trying the  4.0 ICS (Home Version ) right now. Unfortunately, every time I start it up, it just stays on a white screen and does nothing. I'm attempting to find an answer for this problem in the forums. Thank you again.

recon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:45:46 AM »
If you're unable to start YouWave you might want to follow the instructions of FAQ1 sections A, B, C (Link below comment)

Quick273

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 12:51:26 AM »
I got  4.0 ICS (Home Version) working and activated today. Thank you for your help. I have noticed that with the different version, the mouse wheel and the back button don't seem to work in the app I use. They both work fine with no apps running though. It's not anything major. Just a tad bit annoying when they both worked fine in game with version 2.3 Gingerbread (Basic Version). Oh well. Might be something to look at in the future, but no rush. There are work a rounds for both problems. Just takes a bit more time. Anyways, thank you again for the help.