Author Topic: Android Apps to PC  (Read 7771 times)

frieda

• View Profile
Android Apps to PC
« on: February 16, 2013, 08:38:42 AM »
Hallo,
excuse me my English is bad and my knowledge in YouWave is small.
Who could describe detailed and simple how to sync android apps to pc?
Or is there a topic anywhere?
Thanks!
Sincerely,
frieda

YouWaveModerator

• View Profile
Re: Android Apps to PC
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:55:19 AM »
Please read FAQ5

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) here: http://youwave.com/forum/index.php?topic=3439.0
DO NOT SEND PERSONAL MESSAGES

frieda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »
Thanks, but I think I'm not understanding the principle of synchronisation in YouWave.
I imagine the following steps:
First I must know where is located the folder of my wanted app on the smartphone (Galaxy S3).
Then I must copy this app to pc (folder c:/users/public ?) anyhow (but how to do).
Then I open YouWave, select file, path to apps and choose the folder on pc (folder c:/users/public ?).
At last I select view, apps and click on my wanted app to start it.
If this steps are right how to realize them?
If not what's to do?

YouWaveModerator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 08:39:16 AM »
There are several ways to get apps (.apk files) on youwave.

The easiest is just to install Google Play or 1Mobile and download the apps.
If that doesnt work or you prefer another way, you could backup your apps from a physical phone or Google them.
The backup directory for Astro Manager for example is: SDCARD\backups\apps

When you got the *.apk files transfered to your PC, its just a matter of placing the files in C:\Users\Public
When you open youwave, you go to Open Manager and the files will be located at: sdcard\c

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) here: http://youwave.com/forum/index.php?topic=3439.0
DO NOT SEND PERSONAL MESSAGES

matteorgan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 04:26:55 AM »
As the popularity of smartphones and tablets increases, so will our dependence on the myriad apps available for them. Whether the end result is a hot game, a handy price checker, or a useful contact manager, the constraints of smartphone and tablet designs and interfaces have forced app developers to find creative ways to present and access data.
Unfortunately, most apps created for smartphones or tablets aren't available for use on a PC. Some apps let you sync favorites or other personal data with a companion program or a somewhat equivalent application on a PC, but mobile apps and their PC counterparts are rarely the same.

Thankfully, Silicon Valley-based startup BlueStacks recently released an alpha version of what the company calls an app player--a PC program that enables users to download Android apps directly or transfer them from an Android-based smartphone or tablet to their PC. The BlueStacks app player essentially runs an instance of Android in a virtualized environment on the PC, so the apps act as though they're running on a mobile device. If that's something you'd like to try, here's how to set it up.

Some other tool that you can use is here:
Android data recovery
Android contacts recovery

Kolpoiu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 01:20:46 AM »
Here i would like to recommend this Android Manager tool, with it, you can transfer your apps to PC and install and uninstall apps on computer. Other files like photos, contacts, sms can also be backed up.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 01:22:21 AM by Kolpoiu »

Werfkjl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 11:20:05 PM »
To sync your Android data to PC, you can try to use Assistant for Android tool from MobiKin. Not just sync your APPs, with it,  you can backup, edit or manage your Android contacts, messages, music, photos, movies, etc. on computer directly.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 07:22:16 PM by Werfkjl »

sdyu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 06:17:02 PM »
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a special designed android data backup app, it could transfer everything from your phone to computer, and we can also use it to send and receive text messages on computer.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:05:17 PM by sdyu »

gtyr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 12:57:02 AM »
If you need to transfer or backup data from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you. This android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:59:20 AM by gtyr »