Author Topic: I upload a profile picture? , I can not open folders in YouWave gallery  (Read 7292 times)

NazaOcantos

• View Profile
I tried to add a profile picture on GifBoom and will not let me open the folder of my photos, please help.

recon

• View Profile
Re: I upload a profile picture? , I can not open folders in YouWave gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
Please give a detailed (step-by-step) explanation on how to recreate your problem

NazaOcantos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:54:08 AM »
Please give a detailed (step-by-step) explanation on how to recreate your problem

That is, press click and select open folder, the folder! Sometimes just restart the gallery, but does not open the folder.

NazaOcantos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:23 AM »

Ie mouse click and select Open Folder, the folder! Sometimes I restart the gallery to see to open the folder, but does not open the folder.

recon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:44:15 AM »
If im correct: you open gifboom and when browsing thru the folders. Your unable to open folders
Are you redirected to another app before selecting your profile-picture like Gallary or Open Manager
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 10:48:08 AM by reconx86 »

NazaOcantos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 10:56:54 AM »
If im correct: you open gifboom and when browsing thru the folders. Your unable to open folders
Are you redirected to another app before selecting your profile-picture like Gallary or Open Manager

Sorry, not able to explain use google translator xD, not as open folders of photos in the gallery, as I do? It's just that.

recon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 01:32:49 PM »
A simple Google Play search to GifBoom revealed, that youwave is not compatible with it,