Poll

Will this be fixed? and when?

yes
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Gam APPs not working. ARM?  (Read 5411 times)

raistlin1217

• View Profile
Gam APPs not working. ARM?
« on: February 22, 2013, 01:59:19 PM »
I am also a new user. I searched for android apps on pc in google and this was the best site i seen. then with little to no information on the download site, I read that if i paid it would run all Non-ARM apps.... now I am a basic user and as a BASIC use(e.g. like most other people) I expected that ARM files couldn't be very common or why would anyone use this program let alone pay for it. Now the only reason I paid and downloaded this APP is for the games Blood Brothers, Hellfire, and Rage of Bahamut. None of witch work on this program. what i don't understand is that it seems that the likely APPs to work in this program are apps that i should have and use on my PC already. If this program would run these games I'd be glad to pay for it, but when i click Contact Us on the web site to refund for this program there is only a mailing address. So am i to correspond threw mail for the next several weeks just to get money back for a misleading program? this is upsetting at the least. please either fix this or have a much more detailed run-down of this program. and a much better way to contact u regarding this. I'm confused that android would even participate in this program given its HUGE flaws.

raistlin1217

• View Profile
Re: Gam APPs not working. ARM?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 02:05:28 PM »
P.S. I only assume these Apps are ARM because of other forum topics related to ARM Apps bringing up a "force close" when run.

recon

• View Profile
Re: Gam APPs not working. ARM?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 06:07:28 PM »
We are a small company and we dont have the resources to comply with all requests of our users. We have alot of feauture requests coming in, alot of support questions and we have to attend to the development as well. At the moment this is the way to get a refund, we're planning to automate the service in the future