Author Topic: Basic Start up help  (Read 4315 times)

JenMonn

• View Profile
Basic Start up help
« on: April 11, 2013, 08:16:04 PM »
For some reason YouWave and I are not getting along.  Im wondering if my computer which is a HP Mini 210-2000 is too old now to run YouWave.  Im able to download and get it up and working.. but when i try to open the soduko and target icons.. nothing happens.. i see the loading at the top.. is there a current video I can watch?  also.. went to download google market .... its icon doesnt show up and when i go to download it again.. says theres already a copy.. when i go to diisplay the apps its not there ...  i was able to download 1Market successfully and icon shows up.. however, every time I try to open.. it shuts the app down.   

So... in essence.. sorry to be such a noob at this app.. i always hate noob questions too and pretty technically savy lol.. so either i am completely lost or.. its just not going to work.. Thanks for the pointers in the right direction.  I would love for it to work out.

Jenn.

JenMonn

• View Profile
Re: Basic Start up help
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 08:18:00 PM »
forgot to mention.. all i want to do is play Kingdoms of Camelot battle for the north on my computer..   ;) 

YouWaveModerator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 12:05:58 AM »
You might want yo try FAQ1 section A,  B, C.
We currently dont support all apps. Read FAQ7 for more information.

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) here: http://youwave.com/forum/index.php?topic=3439.0
DO NOT SEND PERSONAL MESSAGES

shyamyouwave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:08:00 PM »
hello...downloaded whatsapp and google paly...when i click the apls loads for few seconds and reverts to home screen..same with wifi ..when i on wifi..within few seconds it automatically goes to off...on windows xp sp3