Author Topic: Youwave window position and apps window expand/shrink status  (Read 3472 times)

ucramos

• View Profile
Youwave window position and apps window expand/shrink status
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:21:19 AM »
I would like to know is there is anyway to edit some config file or something so that i can change the window location as the program starts. Everytime i run the program it seems to start on the middle of the screen and i have to drag it to the desired place.
And there is anyway to configure youwave to start with the APPS WINDOWS ( the left side window) minimized? So that youwave starts with only the ANDROID WINDOW visible? Like a "click" on that APPS WINDOW expand/shrink button on the bottom.

If this is not possible, it would be nice to have it. maybe a "save last window position/state" when we close youwave, so when we start it again, last state is recorded and we donĀ“t have to drag and close the APP WINDOW. I bet that 99% of the people use the program with the APPS WINDOW closed.

YouWaveModerator

• View Profile
Re: Youwave window position and apps window expand/shrink status
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:42:15 PM »
What you refer to as the APPS WINDOW is called the side panel, were currently developing a solution for it.
The solution will be deployed in combination with the new multiresolution feature, making the side panel invisible on startup.

I shall add the window position to the list of feauture requests.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:34:00 PM by YouWaveModerator »

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) here: http://youwave.com/forum/index.php?topic=3439.0
DO NOT SEND PERSONAL MESSAGES