Author Topic: How to import vcf contact file into YouWave  (Read 6548 times)

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How to import vcf contact file into YouWave
« on: July 01, 2013, 05:30:14 PM »
A YouWave user emailed us on how he/she successfully imported vcf contact file into YouWave. Thank you, YouWave User.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a user of youwave. I had a problem like other users of youwave. You know, if you use youwave, you can't intervention to vcard. But you need your contacts for whatsapp. You can add one by one. That's really hard :(
So, I tried a little bit. But, I did it :))
If you could these steps, you can add your contacts to youwave. As well as to easily.

Firstly, You must have a Dropbox account. Already, if you have a dropbox account after that you must creat a folder for contacts. For examle, "Contacts" to get the file name. And you must upload your contacts to this folder. And you must go this folder with share link on youwave. Than, you must download the folder as zip to youwave.

Secondly, You will need this program. Its name is Androzip. You can download here: http://mediafire.com/?62bfdhpwrrr66g7
And you must setup the program.

Finally, you must extract the zip to outside with this program. And after these steps, you must follow this step;
People > Menu Button > Import/Export > Import from storage > Import all Vcard files

Here you are. That's it. :))

I think you should share this mail at the forum.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

ugurayalp

• View Profile
Re: How to import vcf contact file into YouWave
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 01:13:27 PM »
You're welcome :)