Author Topic: Home 3.5 installed but apparently can't install Apps  (Read 4939 times)

thingumybob

• View Profile
Home 3.5 installed but apparently can't install Apps
« on: July 17, 2013, 05:41:55 PM »
Like many others I want to be able to use WhatsApp from my desktop (on a Samsung Netbook N210, with W7 Ultimate). YWave Home 3.5 has installed but I can't get any apps to install and/or show on the emulated homepage or anywhere else. And nothing visible in the Apps Manager either, other than the pre-installed base apps. When adding apps I think I did the right things e.g. via "View" and "Online content" I downloaded both Google Play and via another source WhatsApp. -- they appeared in my YouWave folder, and appeared in the apps list after I used "Redraw icons". (Double) clicking lead to the appearance of an installation process starting up, but then ... nothing. I restarted YW Home but still nothing. Interestingly (maybe) the app OpenSuduko that was included in the installation also did not appear to install. Any ideas?

liquidharem

• View Profile
Re: Home 3.5 installed but apparently can't install Apps
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 09:01:38 PM »
Hey, only certain versions of apps can be installed by putting them into the youwave directory. Not sure if that is what is happening now.

Otherwise, not sure.

Maybe try download it from the 1mobile store. I've had better luck with that one as of late.

charan9t4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 04:24:12 AM »
yes...this is new bug....previously its fine....

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 03:30:49 PM »
Please try the latest version 3.8. A bug of showing apps in the app panel has been fixed.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:00:34 AM by YouWaveModerator »
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download