Author Topic: [Suggestion]Compatability for more games ( than apps ) .  (Read 2861 times)

ShowoN

• View Profile
[Suggestion]Compatability for more games ( than apps ) .
« on: December 09, 2015, 08:20:46 AM »
Hi ! I am an YouWave user from a long time , I have come to this forum many times but created an account just now :) .

Thanks to The Devs for creating and developing such a fast and reliable Android Emulator which works Cool even on Low-end Pc's .

I would like to play Clash of Clans and more games on YouWave which are incompatible right now and I installed a game called Dragon Mania Legends which downloads extra data files in game for which a stable Wi-Fi connection is required .

I'm connected to a wi-fi network on my laptop but the wi-fi option in YouWave doesn't switch on for some reason . The game needs Wi-Fi connection inside the device ( YouWave ) for Downloading the game files , so if you could try to make the wifi option work please Do as soon as Possible ^_^ .

I'm Using the Free Version of YouWave ( with Andy 4.0.4 ) .

Sincerely,
ShowoN.

Work Hard ! :D .
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:33:29 AM by ShowoN »

ShowoN

• View Profile
Re: [Suggestion]Compatability for more games ( than apps ) .
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 08:57:43 AM »
Edit : What I did :

1) I have the data files on my phone.
2) Copied it from my phone to laptop .
3) Copied it to C:\Users\Public\Android\Data
4) Opened YouWave and in Root Explorer Opened \c\Android\Data and Copied the data files to \Android\Data.

What Happened :
1) Game Opened , Verified the files.
2) Game automatically restarted and stuck at Gameloft Loading screen.
3) Game Crashed . ( Tried restarting game but crashes again )

I think YouWave doesn't Support the Game yet , but i'd keep the suggestion Open :) .
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 09:02:58 AM by ShowoN »