Author Topic: Smule Sing on YouWave  (Read 2931 times)

robby

• View Profile
Smule Sing on YouWave
« on: May 15, 2017, 09:24:21 AM »
Just trialing YouWave, I have installed Smule Sing (karaoke app). The screen is upside down. I want it in portrait mode. Is there a setting for this somewhere, I`ve looked everywhere. It has rotate but no flip. Hope you can help :)

robby

• View Profile
Re: Smule Sing on YouWave
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 01:54:31 AM »
Since yesterday I have found an independent android app that can achieve what I want, in fact there are about a dozen of them on Google apps. It`s not a perfect solution and a bit messy. It would be a lot easier if the measures within the YouWave app were a little better. The rotate function would be better if it continued in one direction. At the moment it rotates one way and then reverses. If it kept going in the same direction to get back to where you started from it would be an improvement. To be clear, the problem originated because after installing Smule Sing, the screen is upside down.

robby

• View Profile
Re: Smule Sing on YouWave
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 05:52:02 AM »
Just an update. I have tried about 10 other android emus with Smule Sing and YouWave is the only one that records someone doing a duet in correct time. The others all have problems with syncing. They may be in sync at the start but by the end, the timing has drifted. There are a few other niggles with YouWave, but it is usable now and the best performing app for quality of recording. If anyone else is having probs, let me know, I may be able to help.