Author Topic: Let us know what you think  (Read 27149 times)

nest02179

• View Profile
    • Lace Wigs
laven
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 04:45:01 AM »
Yeah, that's right!!!

George Spiggott

• View Profile
Re: Let us know what you think
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 02:10:17 PM »
I've had a little go on the 2.0 version and I must say that I am very impressed with the progress you have made so far.

The only things that are missing for me now are:

The program doesn't remember if you have rotated the display when it is restarted. This means that the emulator is still difficult to use on a 1024x600 netbook. This feature and the streamlined sidebar are much improved though and when the screen is rotated it fits within the screen perfectly. There is however a bit of a repeated duff image on the very far right of the display window.

The emulator doesn't seem to integrate well with a UK keyboard. #, @ and £ can be difficult to find. Scrolling using the arrow keys would also be of benefit.

Being able to save and edit and save the contents of the SD Card independently would be a boon.

Finally, more of a question. How does the licence work? Does it cover multiple machines (2) and does it expire after a period of time?

Thanks

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »
Thanks for your feedback. Very helpful indeed.

The license covers full version on one machine for unlimited time. Currently, the license key itself expires after 5 days of issuing. It means that the user after purchasing the key, should apply the key to the software within 5 days. After applying the key, the full version is activated and will not expire. If a user needs re-install the software in the future, we may issue new key to the user after verifying the purchase record of the said user.

It is a security feature that we implemented.
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

annawong

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 08:52:01 PM »
Alright,
here is how: download the program Winmount (you will need full version because otherwise it is restricted to 30 MB or so)
Youwave must not be running because otherwise the files will be in use.
go to c:\Documents and Settings\(your user name) and find the folder .Virtualbox open it and go to folder Harddisks.
inside you will see 2 files with the extention .vdi , these resemble the 2 SD cards (1 for portrait en 1 for landscape mode).
You can mount these files with Winmount (don't forget to switch off the read only tap) and they will act 2 drives on your PC.
Now you can copy MP3 's pictures etc to these drives. Unmount them again and startup YOUWAVE. When you press MUSIC on your
Android device you will see you mp3's and you can play them. TADAAAA.

greetings,

George

HI George,

would u pls tell me in details how to "switch off the read only tap" when doing the mounting procedure? ths

Anna

YouWaveModerator

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 07:06:30 AM »
I know Youwave wasn't build for Whatsapp and that the trend caught you guys by surprise, but I believe a mayor part is using it to whatsapp.
Youwave has no way to visually notify a user if they missed the notification sound, like MSN blinks orange...

The next best thing would be a always on top feature, so the youwave window doesn't hide in the background, I currently have to install a extra application for that...
a build in feature would be very convenient :p

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) here: http://youwave.com/forum/index.php?topic=3439.0
DO NOT SEND PERSONAL MESSAGES

nisar_751

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 03:59:46 AM »
Hi there,
i have a suggestion,
i use motorola handsets and i connect my handset to my PC and receive calls, send/receive sms through MPT(Motorola Phone Tools), is it possible that we could use youwave like MPT, we connect any motorola phone as modem and use it in youwave.
please try to develop such application.
thanks in advance.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 11:51:21 PM »
One similar question was raised here before. Can you tell why you would like to use YouWave for this purpose? Why don't you just use the MPT tool itself for this purpose?
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

nisar_751

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 05:01:10 AM »
if we use youwave instead of MPT, we can have benefits of huge apps which are not available in MPT.