Author Topic: he can but i can't  (Read 5153 times)

keengamer

• View Profile
he can but i can't
« on: June 22, 2011, 03:45:50 AM »
hi, i'm trying to play haypi kingdom on youwave. Everything else seems fine. I've followed the same procedure as others yet can't find that app in my system at all. I drag the folder into android apps folder yet when i open youwave it's not there. Even refreshing icons doesn't help. Any ideas? Thanks

arvislacis

• View Profile
    • Vārddienis
Re: he can but i can't
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:21:26 PM »
You must drag in .apk file only not folder...

keengamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 03:03:50 AM »
i appreciate you trying to help me. Forgive me i am somewhat computer iliterate. The hapyi file (what i called a folder?) i downloaded is a zipped file, labelled hk. I downloaded this file from the same place my friend dowloaded it from. I'm presuming this complete zipped file is what i should be draggng into android apps.That's what i have been doing without any success.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 03:18:43 AM by keengamer »

arvislacis

• View Profile
    • Vārddienis
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 03:39:30 AM »
The first, try to ask advice for your friend...
The second, some browsers automatically rename .apk files to .zip files so try to rename downloaded file to "filename.APK" - YOU MUST CHANGE EXTENSION not just type it there (be sure that option to rename file extensions is enabled).

keengamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 11:25:11 PM »
Thanx heaps mate. my friend did try to help me. he mentioned the renaming of the file but didn't think it was neccesary. as soon as i renamed it to an .apk file it worked straight away. much appreciate the help ;D
Also thank you youwave, this is awesome

arvislacis

• View Profile
    • Vārddienis
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 12:17:25 AM »
Nice to help you ;)