Author Topic: Problem Loading  (Read 6550 times)

kovukun

• View Profile
Problem Loading
« on: September 22, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »
I just finished installing YouWave, and I'm not sure what's going wrong. When starting the program, the right side of the screen where the Android screen should be isn't there. When I move my mouse over the screen, the mouse itself dissapears. It stays like this indefinitely. I've waited about 20 minutes, and the Android screen won't load.

In case you need to know, my computer specs are as follows:

Dell Dimension 3000 Desktop/PC
2GB of RAM
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.66GHz Model 4, Stepping 1

I do hope that you can help

kovukun

• View Profile
Re: Problem Loading
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »
Well, I think I may have just found something.

When I opened the App directory, there was a YouWave readme. I opened it, and this was the following error:

Error: could not parse file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\youwave\android apps\apps.xml
Error: could not parse file C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\youwave\android apps\localapps.xml
Apps directory is C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\youwave\android apps\
CreateProcess failed (14001)

Very odd. I simply downloaded the program. I didn't change any setting, add or delete any files. I don't know where these missing files are from. I hope that fixing this though will help.

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »
Is this XP, Vista, or Windows 7? Is this a pre-Windows 7 computer?

Is this a 32 bit or 64 bit machine?

Is this a development machine on which some development tools (such as MS VS) are installed? If yes, what is the tool and the version?

Please do the following to assist us to debug:
1. Launch YouWave and have the error generated.
2. Launch Windows Event Viewer, go to "Windows Logs" -> "Application". Check if there is any error event logged. If yes, please send the detailed log to us at support@youwave.com.

Thanks for using YouWave.

YouWave Team
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download

YouWaveAdmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 05:49:53 PM »
To draw this issue to conclusion, kovukun finally had YouWave working after installing a new release. However, the app that he/she was interested in has ARM code, so it cannot be run under YouWave at the moment.

YouWave Admin
YouWave is updated to Android Lollipop. See youwave.com/download